Glasmaleriei von Alexandre Cingria und Willy Jordan
The stained glasses in this church are as following:
The ones from the gallery and the lobby were realized in 1936 by Alexandre Cingria and are made of small squares of glass slabs compartementalised by cement.
The stained glasses in the central nave were also created by Cingria. The ones in the baptistery are from Willy Jordan. Those ones are traditional stained glass made with lead.