Number 2 of Rue's historical tour.
This "doll's house" dates back to the 19th century. It was the home of the graphic designer, storyteller, painter and sculptor René Conus (1902-1979), known as the “Sage de Rue” or “Wise Man of Rue”. He settled in Rue after travelling extensively in Europe. He was a philosopher who loved nature and drew inspiration from it. He gave Rue a set of 14 stations of the cross in ceramic next to his house, the “Sentier du Sage”, and designed theatrical scenery and banners for local associations.