gdpr.info

gdpr.more

Eglise de Rue

Le Château 1
1673 Rue

The chapel of St-Nicolas was founded in 1333 by the knight Richard de Prez.

The current sacristy is a chapel's vestige. In 1622, the Rue's congregants split off from the Promasens' parish and become a parish church.

Information

Office du Tourisme de Romont et sa région
Rue du Château 112
Case postale 86
1680 Romont

Le Château 1
1673 Rue

form.error.title

gdpr.more

related.poi