Number 7 of Rue’s historical tour.
A house built on the remains of a barn-stable by the notary Rouvenaz who moved to Rue in around 1830. This classical-style building, covered with a four-sided roof known as a toiture réveillonnée*, is known in Rue as the pink house. Don’t miss its regular walled garden built on a terrace with its bed of partitioned box trees and the exceptional views of the Fribourg and Vaud Alps.
* Different gradients in the slope of the roof