Number 8 of Rue’s historical tour.
In 1860, on this site, there was a quarry whose stones were used to build the magnificent country house of the Domaine des Augustins, also known as the Château des Augustins. In 1950 the cave was modified and dedicated to Notre-Dame de Lourdes. The artist Marcel
Dorthe, a resident of Rue, renovated the four statues between 2015 and 2018.