Number 14 of Rue’s historical tour.
Stained glass of Jean de Castella, Gaston Faravel, Willy Jordan and Yoki
This Neo-Gothic church, which was begun in 1869 and consecrated in 1872, has an elongated choir, preceded by three naves with six bays. The alternation of decorated and abstract stained glass leads seamlessly from one subject or artist to another.
Office du Tourisme de Romont et sa région
Rue du Château 112
Case postale 86
+41 26 651 90 51
+41 26 651 90 55
Eglise de Promasens